Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Library Project

Yeah... So it's been quite some time since I've updated this. Right now I'm working on our group presentation on Chermayeff and Geismar and beginning to work on the library project. My idea was to go to a smaller library next to my parents house and take pictures of there signage. But when I got there they had no icon or logo or anything! All there was, was a sign that had a horse on it! I couldn't find anything in the library with a logo or anything. But that's okay, I'm still going to use this library because they are obviously in need of some identity!
This is the sign. All it has is the Texas symbol and the race horse symbol, both of which are symbols for the city of Grand prairie, aka: the library has no logo of it's own.
This is the plaque outside the building of Betty Warmack, the woman who the library was named after.
This is one of the signs on the end of the shelves.
This is an overview of the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment